TestimonialsSee what students are saying about their HTY experience:
- I love starting my week off with Monday morning meditation and yoga. It reminds me that I have the ability to overcome any challenges that I may experience through the week. I also appreciate the wealth of information that you give regarding ways to improve our health thru yoga. I feel that my experience thru HTY has helped me to relax more, stress less and enjoy the many joys life has to offer.
- Cathie, recently retired, new grandma
- I've been attending Lesli's classes for fifteen years. She offers a more personalized approach than many of the other teachers I have experienced. Her teachings have not only helped me physically, but also helped me deal more effectively with my work stressors and everyday life experiences. And that's not to minimize the physical aspect: every time I am in my garden weeding or hauling groceries out of my car, I say "thank you for yoga!"
- I can't adequately express all the benefits I have received from my Yoga practice with Lesli and HTY. Lesli is very concerned with proper alignment and helping you get the most of of your practice. I have had some physical issues particularly with my knees, and working with Lesli I have learned how to modify certain postures allowing me to practice them without excessive pain. Lesli focuses on the whole person, your body, mind and spirit and helps you to move beyond the critical and comparing mind. I look forward to my practice with Lesli, and even when I am a little afraid of certain poses that I don't do well, I know that Lesli is there to assist and will encourage me to do the best I can.
- Susan; dedicated yoga student
- I have been practicing yoga with Lesli for over 13 years. What I like best about her classes is the variety and creativity of the poses that she plans around some focus each week, instead of repeating the same routine week after week. Props, including blocks, blankets, and even walls and chairs, are used to facilitate and ease stretches. Her studio is a warm and inviting environment in which to practice, and she encourages us to be compassionate to our bodies and to our minds.
- John; retired techie & teacher
Health Thru Yoga Studio, 3926 Willow Avenue, Castle Shannon, PA 15234 412-292-5167